Meals under 30 minutes are always my favorite. What if I told you, you could enjoy still enjoy a pasta dish without the gluten and extra carbs! This recipe is made with certified organic, gluten-free Chia Seed Red Rice Vegan Pasta. I know this might sound like a weird combo but it was delicious. The texture and taste didn’t throw me off one bit. My recipe was almost vegan. I just had to have feta! Still very delicious without the feta for all my vegans. Thank me later!
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1/3 of onion
- 1 bunch of kale
- 8oz of mushrooms
- 4oz of basil pesto
- 2tbl spoons of olive oil
- 2 7.9oz packs of Perfect Earth red rice pasta
- 1 pack of Feta Cheese
- Always rinse your veggies!
- Mince your garlic, dice your onions and chop your kale.
- Add the olive oil, onions, and garlic into a pot and saute on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Bring another pot with water to boil. Add Perfect Earth rice pasta. Let cook to 6-8 minutes or until desired texture.
- Drain pasta and let cool slightly.
- Combine the noodles, kale and mushrooms in one pot on low heat.
- Add the pesto sauce and fetta (save some fetta for toppings) and stir continuously. Then serve!